Tuesday, October 9, 2012
Yogis & alarms
Time seems to be an unusually common theme with me this week. Set about a billion alarms to wake up this morning, I thought I'll wake up at 7:50 do an hour of yoga, go to class, go through my day. I remember hitting snooze a few times, then when I finally awoke..hit my iphone and it was 10:30, I have class at 10:30. So i flew out of bed, got myself around and decent, brushed my teeth and grabbed a luna bar on my way out the door. My class is two hours long, and my professor gives us a ten minute break in the middle, so by the time I arrived at 11:30, class was on break, so I came in and took a seat without causing a disruption. I told my professor, better late than never..and that my alarm clock and I had a fight this morning, and the alarm beat me. It was a rough morning. He laughed and marked me as being present. So alas my yoga session will have to wait until I get home at 11:30 this evening..I really prefer to just head to bed when I get home after a day of classes and work but we all must make sacrifices. Its now 1:10pm..tick tock goes the clock...one more class then off to work where the siren sings her song and brings people in with the allure of the smell of coffee.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment