Wednesday, October 10, 2012
Campaigns and Clintons
Is anyone actually following the campaign? All I hear is really bias BS and I don't actually have time to watch and see what is actually happening. Romney seems to be intolerant of anyone who isn't like him but then what is Obama doing? Do I believe Obama was given a lot to work with after the Bush Administration..Yes. Do I think he has done the best possible job and has promoted green energy..yes. Therefore regardless of the who the other candidate was...I would still vote Obama. He and his wife are fantastic and are the American Dream. Also in the next election I hope Hillary runs because I definitely want to see her become President, the Clintons were all about Peace and working with other countries, and we had a great economy although that might've been coincidental...regardless, we had no debt...and now our country is basically owned by China because of the amount of money we owe them and the debt keeps growing...thanks Bush.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment