Wednesday, October 10, 2012

A good morning with no alarms

What a wonderful thing it is being able to wake up on your own time and not to the sound of an alarm yelling at you to wake up. today is the first time in weeks I have been able to sleep in midweek and get the rest my body needs to function. It is perfect timing for this, as between working two jobs, plus going to school almost full time, and maintaining homework, I was starting to feel a little burnt out and wondering which job I should back off on a little. School is number one right now. I am all set to graduate in December, I have my applications in to transfer with my associates degree and am ready to roll! Ten more weeks, well 9 1/2--not that I am counting! Hmm..extra sleep and my morning Chai Latte, what will the morning bring!

No comments:

Post a Comment