Tuesday, October 9, 2012
Doctor WHO, Classes, Smoothy!
Classes flew by today, and I even was able to watch a Doctor Who episode during my break between classes..pretty successful day if I must say! Also Doctor Who is my favorite show! Since the first season-of the start of the current series) I have just loved every second of it. I always fall in love with the actor who plays the Doctor, and with the companions, then get sad and upset when the Doctor or the companion changes. I dislike change and it takes me a few episodes to come around to the new face of the Doctor but without fail I do, and I love them for different reasons than I loved the last one. This show is a timeless one because the writers do not have to kill off a companion or the doctor when the actor has to leave, they simply get to start with a fresh plate almost. Currently I am loving Matt Smith as the Doctor, he is very different from when David Tennant portrayed the doctor, but I have come around and love him in the role. Anyways small Doctor Who obsession/rant! hahaha! Time to finish my smoothie and go to work! The siren is already singing her song to me...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment