Monday, October 8, 2012

Time flies when you're having fun!

So speaking of time flying..I went to see my niece today who just turned 2 in September. I try to see her once a week minimum. When I walked upstairs to get her up from her nap(all smiles & crazy bed hair!) I was amazed at how big she has gotten! Seems like only yesterday I was holding her for the first time(6lbs 5oz) and amazed at how tiny she was, and the love I felt for this little girl that was my niece. As I changed her I asked her how her nap was, to which she played in her little voice, "good", the way a two year old does. Then as I put her down from the diaper table I gave her a big hug and told her how much I had missed her and kissed her on the cheek! To which she responded with a huge smile and giggles! It amazes me every time I see her how much she says and understands!

The second amazing realization of the day-In ten short weeks my sister in law will be ready or will have already had my nephew, Charlotte's new little brother, it seems like only yesterday(Easter) I heard the news from her and my brother that she was pregnant! We of course chatted about this today and quickly the time has passed! Time goes by so fast when you're having fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment