Saturday, October 6, 2012

Crazy Life

Life is crazy. Life is hectic. Where does time go? Currently I work two jobs and am in 10 credits to graduate. It is crazy to me that it is October already! My fiance and I will be celebrating 5 wonderful, crazy sometimes trying, but awesome years together in a month. Thanksgiving will be here in just about 5 weeks time and my nephew will be born in December. Life has been so crazy and in a whirl that I almost forget that he'll be here so soon and that my two year old niece will be a sister! Time is a funny thing no matter how lost we may feel or stuck in a moment of it, it keeps ticking by and before we know it it'll be Christmas! I am dying for a glass of the Fox Run Cabernet Franc Lemberger and some relaxation. I am on the home stretch of my time at flcc and my transfer applications are in. I just keep telling myself 10 more weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment